Oh hello, 2013! This past month has already proved to be an exciting year with lots of exhilarating projects and events in the works. I’m so honored to announce (and be included) in the book launch of Rock and Vine – a stunning coffee table book which features the lives and innovations of eleven young change-makers who are shaping the future of wine through their own skill and style.
Authored by publisher Chelsea Prince, edited by Master of Wine Christy Canterbury, and photographed by Mary Steinbacher, the book introduces talented wine industry trailblazers who are primed to perpetuate and evolve the legacy of Napa and Sonoma Valley.
The eleven profiled Rock and Vine leaders include:
- Joe Wagner of Wagner Family Made Wine
- Nicole Marchesi of Far Niente
- Angelina Mondavi of Dark Matter
- Dalia Ceja of Ceja Vineyards
- Christina Turley of Turley Wine Cellars
- Tony Leonardi of BNA Wine Group
- Jason Exposto of Futo
- August Sebastiani of The Other Guys
- Jordan Kivelstadt of Free Flow Wines
- Morgan Peterson of Bedrock Wine Co.
- Danny Fay, Mike Benziger, and Ben Flajnik of Envolve Winery
- *Maggie Pramuk of Robert Biale Vineyards - writes the introduction
Here’s a sneak peek and behind the scenes look…
P.S. A portion of all profits from Rock and Vine sales will benefit Wine To Water, a non-profit organization focused on providing clean water to people in need around the world. For more information on Rock and Vine and to purchase the book, please visit www.rockandvinebook.com - Chelsea, thank you again for your passionate vision and for bringing this beautiful book to life.