Highlights of our Ceja wine cruise to Alaska aboard Celebrity Solstice. Ports included: Ketchikan, Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau, Skagway & Victoria B.C. 7-days of incredible food, wine, adventures and unforgettable memories with 84 of our fabulous wine club members and familia!
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of visiting Sedona and The Grand Canyon for the very first time. It was spectacular. It was even more special because I went with my mom. We enjoyed and indulged in 72 hours of non-stop adventure, spa treatments, hiking, relaxation, dining and drinking wine through the desert lands of Arizona. It was the perfect girls trip!
Happy Wine Wednesday!
Last week I was honored to share my story with Cru Podcast - Stories from The People Behind the Wine! I had a blast chatting with founder, Chappy Cottrell, about my career, wine passion projects, family history, travel adventures and much, much more!
As 2016 comes to a close I find myself thinking of personal growth challenges, failures and successes I've experienced and overcome. I feel blessed with the life I've built (so far) and am eternally grateful to the people that have encouraged and supported my passions and projects throughout the way. Now that I'm in my thirties, I can look back with pride to see how much I’ve grown and developed in a decade. But, if I were to have a tête-à-tête with my 20 year old self, here’s what I’d tell her:
1. Love fearlessly, passionately and with no regrets.
2. Never ever stop personal growth, in every aspect of life.
3. Investing in (any type) of a higher education is the most rewarding thing you can do for yourself.
4. Surround yourself with 3 types of people: the creative, the inspired, the grateful.
5. Life is pretty damn unpredictable. Embracing change, even when you don't agree will only broaden your horizons.
6. You will make many many many mistakes. Learn from them, don't repeat them and grow.
7. Confidence and knowledge is power. Be authentic and stay humble.
8. Never stop traveling the world and experiencing new cultures and places. Life experiences are more valuable than material possessions.
9. Nurture every relationship in life: family, friends, career, colleagues.
10. Hangovers suck (especially in your 30s). Drink more water, drink more water, drink more water.
11. And above all, make every moment count. Be present. You are the author of your own story.... so make it shine.
Here's to an unforgettable 2017 filled with love, happiness and lots and lots of champagne. Happy new year! xoxo
Happy Holidays! T minus two days until Christmas. Can you believe this month flew by so quickly? December was jammed packed with a bachelorette party in Miami, holiday parties and even a quick trip to Universal Studios in Los Angeles. It's been a fabulous and memorable way to end 2016!
With the change in season I've embraced the chilly winter days by sporting patterned coats with a variety of festive dresses. As a year-round dress lover, I always find excuses to dress the part in any girly fashion. This fall I picked up this wool coat and forest green suede wedges from Zara and they’ve been two of my favorite pieces this season. Paired with a simple white dress and a matching patterned hat is a classic combo, yet feels unexpectedly festive.
I wish you all a beautiful Christmas holiday celebrating with your loved ones. I feel so lucky to have so many blessings in my life, which makes it essential to share those with others. Feliz Navidad! x